- Build a high volume, high performance server with any cutting-edge technology.
- Design, develop, code, and debug software projects
- Identify and analyze areas for modification
- Maintain the standards of quality and client compliance.
- Coordinate closely and participate in meetings and brainstorming sessions with other members of the dev team.
- Deliver assignments on time.
- Actively contribute in troubleshooting discussions.
- Actively participate in testing activities.
- Must be able to work independently and offer suggestions to solve problems encountered.
- Must be able to interact at all levels of the organization including remote staff.
- Provide technical support for clients.
- Other tasks may be assigned as deemed necessary.
- Strong skills with modern Java and framework
- 3+ years experience with one of Hadoop, Kafka, Cassandra or Aerospike.
- Solid knowledge of Linux, web servers (nginx/Apache) and networking (TCP/IP, Load Balancers, Router, VPN, etc.)
- Big plus for experience with Storm, Spark
- Ability to work effectively within a multi-cultural team and happy to collaborate with remote colleagues.